Monday, October 27, 2008

SPORTS

I guess I shouldn't pick a team before they have had a chance to play in the series. Since I decided to follow the Rays....they haven't done so well. I'm watching the game (Monday) and the sky has opened and the rain is pouring down. The Rays are down 1-3(games) and the score in thetop of the 6th is 1-2 for the Phillies...let's hope they call the game due to rain. There are puddles on the field and the players have caps with flaps over their ears. Oh, the boys of October! If the Rays win, they go back to Florida and a domed field. Uh oh, they just said that this is an official game. I guess that means if they call it...Phillies win. Oh My Stars...it is raining buckets in Philadelphia. Go Tampa Bay!!!
News Flash......the score is tied going into the bottom of the 6th. Check the score on the sports shows at ten!!

0 comments:

The Big Six Zero!