Thursday, July 30, 2009

UPDATE!







Okay, I have not been hanging out on facebook! I have a stupid computer that takes forever to come up...tonight I was relatively lucky...only 43 minutes to get to the net, WHEW! So I figured I better update the ole blog (don't know how to put pix on facebook). Here is what we've been doing since the trip to 4 corners. Grandpa found this wasp nest behind the garage! We didn't go to SF for the 24th. We had lunch at Red Lobster instead of Glade's! Yummy! That evening we decided to go to the Bee's game and watch the fireworks! The Bee's didn't play!!! The team that they were scheduled to play had the H1N1! Worked out okay, we got vouchers for another Bee's game and a Jazz pre-season game AND a voucher for the L.Miller Sportspark! Not bad. The fireworks were fantastic! We'll do that again!

0 comments:

The Big Six Zero!