Sunday, May 3, 2015

MARCH

We had the best time in Arizona, went to sixteen ballgames, attended the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple and went to a session at the Gilbert Temple.  It was perfect, hot hot hot!  The area was beautiful and everything was close to the RV park. This was the last game we attended, can't believe a month has gone by...



Just outside the park were two little owls that blended in with the fields.  Hot and dusty, but they were there nearly everyday

I took a picture of all the logos but this is the only one I could pull up, could be worse, we like the Padres

I love the way the pros look when they are at bat!  Looks like he knows what he is doing.  This was a sad game because we were headed home the next day

We drove through a lot of nothing and then, BAM, there was Lake Mead!

We drove as far as Mesquite before stopping for the night.  Had the prime rib dinner and then headed for the campground. Packed!  And I mean the campground was nearly full.  We got one of the last spots!  It was heading into the Easter weekend and I guess everyone decided to get an early start.  The cactus were all in bloom and there were all varieties and colors.  

What's a trip into the desert without a lizard?!

It doesn't look very crowded but all the other rigs are to my right.  I really like this Joshua tree that was in our spot

These orange flowering bushes were everywhere.

Hum, these look kinda like the cactus that made it to Utah?!

We stayed here for two nights and then started toward home.  Sad that we couldn't stay for another month.  But onward toward Glade's and dinner and then to the RV station to start cleaning up.  We had a few minor accidents on our trip...the awning was ruined in a rainstorm, the closet pole kinda bent in half with all the weight, but these were not too serious and we survived another trip.  Can't wait til the next one!  

0 comments:

The Big Six Zero!