Thanks Em for always leaving a comment on my blog...it makes me laugh but sometimes I wonder if you are making fun of me!? Yes, I have a Trek tree. I have been collecting the ornaments for years and years. They cost me a fortune so I have to display them. Here's a photo of that little tree. It looks cool when it is dark and they are all lit up. Some of them even talk!!! This year I also added a communicator to my shiz! Man, I love that series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
oh dear... sadly my husbad say's that is AWESOME! He was naming all of them for me (as if I care) j/k ha ha ha, well thanks for the wonderful pictures :))
Janeil:
Glad you found us. I was thinking about you the other day, Richard Marx was on the radio and it reminded me about the concert and running into you. Hope all is well. I passed your info on to Andrea.
Jill
Hey! What fun to get a phone call from someone telling me someone wants to visit my blog! Somedays I wonder if anyone visits it at all! I sent you an invite, so I hope you get it! Leave me a comment when you do so I know!
Take Care!
Andrea
Post a Comment