I love this time of year...lights and kids and Santa and 10 days without school!!! Yep, last day is the 19th and we don't go back until the 5th! Woohoo, and I don't have any kids at home to cause me grief. Just me and my best friend. Spending time doing whatever and really having to work hard at it. It's the YSA party at our house tonight (Wed) and I hope they have done their shopping for the family we are doing a sub for.... Remember, they are adults...yeah, right. I'll let ya know how things turn out. We are meeting to wrap the gifts and eat goodies, yes, I have my chocolate fountain all ready to go, and then we are delivering all the presents! Fun...we'll see!
Give Thanks
11 years ago





2 comments:
mmmm yum chocolate! fun fun fun! Wed night... scouting for me and Dan :(
I love chocolate fountains! I could just drink up that~
Love Ya
Post a Comment