| Happy Thanksgiving |
We did a million of them and all in different colors...Cari's are pink and green and the rest of us did red, green, silver and a mixture of all the glitters.
Bryn thought Cari needed a little help and Cari would never turn her down.
Played some chopsticks on the piano...you're a little rusty, Lyns!!!
Grandpa like gluing buttons on felt to decorate his felt tree...
This is why Lyns was rusty...never a minute to herself
Okay, so now we are jumping to the Festival of Trees where Brynlee performed for us....kinda.
I have been experimenting with tree toppers so I took photos of a million different ones
What a cute snowman...gonna make this next year
Okay, this is where I started and I am sooooo confused. We took the kids to a pumpkin patch to find their own punkins
There was a haystack to climb all over...Kailee, Emma, Bree, Erin and Bryson
Erin was the only grandchild that visited us on Halloween!!! She's a "B" not a Johnson!
We went north to see Bryn dance but she was sad and just cried until we went to Johnny Rocket's to eat and she danced with all the workers!!!
Wow, talk about jump around...this is Mason's first birthday and we met at the Scott's new house in Farmington
Mason's cake was not so messy cuz it had fondant icing...cleaning up at the sink
Enjoying turkey dinner
Bryn made a bracelet for her daddy





0 comments:
Post a Comment